Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

28 August 2013

'Toons of the Day: The State of the Nation


Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons by Nate Beeler


Political Cartoons by Steve Breen

Political Cartoons by Glenn McCoy

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson





Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail


Political Cartoons by Jerry Holbert

Political Cartoons by Glenn Foden


Political Cartoons by Glenn Foden



http://mariopiperni.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/NicAnderson.jpg


Shit, you should have seen what happened to me when I played 15 games of Spades with Reggie Love, Pete Souza, Marvin Nicholson during the Osama bin Laden raid.  I was forced to tap into my Obama Stash!





Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino


Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino




Bonus for you-know-who-you-are:




And, who wants 5 more years of Muffin Cameron?




If I were a Tory, I'd proudly take my swivel-eyed-looned-self and sashay over to UKIP and tell the party of the governing elite, LibLabCon, that they're done!


http://tinyurl.com/pedyoyq



No comments: