Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

02 August 2013

'Toons of the Day: Any Day Now...





...people will start believing in fish tales.


Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

...Americans will stop believing that my economy is dead in the water.


Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez


...I'll will focus like a laser on jobs, but first I have to pivot to tamp down a few divots at Vineyard Golf Club.


Political Cartoons by Jerry Holbert


...Americans will start to wag their tails enthusiastically and embrace Big Brother.


Political Cartoons by Eric Allie


...Americans will see that Benghazi is a phony 'scandal' and forget about 'Ambassador Chris Stevens,' 'Sean Smith,' 'Ty Woods,' and 'Glen Doherty.'


Political Cartoons by Henry Payne


...Bailed-Out Motors will come roaring back and return Ford to 'Found On Road Dead' status.  Any day.  You wait and see!


Political Cartoons by Henry Payne


...the courts will see the wisdom of my Nanny State Fascism.





...NYC voters will learn to stop worrying about weiners and love the Weiner.




...the rain will stop falling on my leg and telling me that it's just my bud, Vlad, pissing. Yes, we can reset overcharge!




...the Arab world will embrace Israel.




http://tinyurl.com/mspdxe2





No comments: