Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

26 July 2013

Did The FBI Plan To Assassinate The Leaders Of The Occupy Movement?



M2RB:  Pink Floyd live






The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.





Let me start by noting that THIS IS THE FIRST - AND PROBABLY LAST - TIME THAT YOU WILL SEE AN INFOWARS.COM ARTICLE ON MY BLOG.  My anti-Alex Jones cred is stellar and, if you don't believe me, use the search feature on the top left and see for yourself.  (You can also search Ron Paul if you are in the mood for additional trashings.)

Having said that, if the above document from the FBI is true, we've officially crossed the Rubicon.  You might not like the Occupy Movement, but remember, it could be your head in the crosshairs next.

So, maybe, I've temporarily travelled to the dark side of the moon and joined the lunatics, but the subject matter is serious enough to at least be aware of it.  In no way am I vouching for it or even remotely saying that I'm sold, but...  Anyhoo, the question is:  'Did The FBI Plan To Assassinate The Leaders Of The Occupy Movement?'

Although I know that our government has massacred Indians, put out an extermination order on Mormons (Missouri Executive Order No 44), interned German-Americans during World War I, interned Japanese-Americans, German-Americans, and Italian-Americans during World War II, forcibly sterilised more than 100,000 Americans, created the eugenics, propaganda and and street enforcer weapons that were later perfected by the Nazis, Mussolini, Mao, and others, etc, there is still a part of even my government-hating soul that doesn't want to believe that our government could ever commit the evils that we've seen other countries like the Soviet Union, China, Germany, North Korea, etc, engage in on a massive scale, but the people in those countries probably felt the same way at some point.

I post.  You decide.

From Infowars.com (ignore the hysterics and hyperbole in the full article, if you can, and focus in on what is being alleged as supposedly evidenced by a FBI document obtained through a FOIA request): 

In June, Infowars.com cited a report by WhoWhatWhy.com revealing that the “FBI was aware of an organization, possibly a local police department or private security company, that had plans to assassinate peaceful protesters during the Occupy Movement.”

The classified document released by the FBI read:


An identified [DELETED] as of October planned to engage in sniper attacks against protestors (sic) in Houston, Texas if deemed necessary. An identified [DELETED] had received intelligence that indicated the protesters in New York and Seattle planned similar protests in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin,Texas. [DELETED] planned to gather intelligence against the leaders of the protest groups and obtain photographs, then formulate a plan to kill the leadership via suppressed sniper rifles.


“According to journalist David Lindorff, the FBI planned to assassinate the leaders of the now moribund Occupy movement ‘via suppressed sniper rifles,” a follow up report by Kurt Nimmo confirmed.



 As I said, I post; you decide.  I'm still thinking about it. 



 http://tinyurl.com/mqnzlqx








No comments: