Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

20 November 2012

French Youth Declare War on Multiculturalism and Collapse of Western Society


M2RB:  The Who



This is my generation
This is my generation, baby



From Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit:

In October, 70 members of the French youth group Génération Identitaire occupied the Poiters mosque to protest against the influence of Islam in France.

The youths  (would that be pronounced yewts?  Soph) climbed to the roof and unfurled a banner with the name of their movement.






French politicians firmly condemned the occupation.

The youth activists displayed a number of banners including one that read, Charles Martel beat the Arabs at Poitiers in 732,” in reference to a battle credited with stopping the advance of Islam into western Europe. That was 1300 years ago.

Now the movement is back with a powerful video—

Generation Identitaire – “A Declaration of War” – From the Youth of France






 Sophie:

There's too much of a tinge of the Neo-Nazi, EDL, Anders Behring-Brevik undercurrent for my taste with the talk of "blood,"etc, but, as I have warned for years, it was inevitable.  I will not excuse nor defend, but have made it part of my mission over the last several years -- along with many others like Melanie Phillips, Mark Steyn, Claire Berlinski, Theodrore Dalrymple, and James Delingpole -- to study, understand and write about what is happening in Europe.  So much of what is taking place from the euro crisis to the collapse of the Western European social democratic model has been utterly predictable.  So much of it, in fact, has been predicted here on my humble, little blog.  Sometimes, I wonder how willfully blind and ignorant leaders must be to believe that they can create the problems and then attempt to "solve" them when it is obvious that they are so oblivious to all of it.

Just take a look at some of what I've posted here and ask yourself if what the kids in France are doing/saying is either unexpected or shocking:

Hitler's Ghost Haunts Europe

Norway: A Tolerant, Inclusive, Diverse, Multicultural Society For Everyone...Except Jews

A Cold, 1930's Wind Is A'Blowing Across Europe

No Future in France: Dire Times for French Jews

Über Alles After All

 

 

"My Generation" - The Who



People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation

This is my generation, baby

Why don't you all f-fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

And don't try to dig what we all s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a big s-s-sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation

This is my generation, baby

Why don't you all f-fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

And don't try to d-dig what we all s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a b-big s-s-sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation

This is my generation, baby

People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

Just because we g-g-get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Yeah, I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation

This is my generation, baby

 

No comments: