Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

20 September 2012

'Toon of the Day: "Accountable To No One And Restrained By Nothing"


M2RB:  Pink Floyd






Money, it's a gas...






"Quantitative easing is the government printing money.  It's part of not mission creep, but mission gallop on part of the Fed, which is on its way to becoming the fourth branch of government, accountable to no one and restrained by nothing, as far as I can tell, in fiscal and monetary policy."

- George Will, ABC This Week, 16 September 2012 


And, there is NO question that Osama bin Bernanke's policy IS Barack Obama's policy.   We can criticise Romney about many, many things, but he did, literally, ring up Bernanke and BEG HIM not to do QE3, which will entail the Fed printing $40 billion out of thin air every month to buy up "mortgage-backed securities" INDEFINITELY...UNTIL THE "RECOVERY TAKES HOLD AND EMPLOYMENT COMES DOWN.

Just so we all know how successful QE is, Japan just launched QUANTITATIVE EASING ROUND EIGHT as its recession entered its 20th year.



Money - Pink Floyd

Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay and you're okay
Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team

Money get back
I'm alright, Jack, keep your hands off my stack.
Money it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet

Money it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're giving none away
away...
away...
away...

 
"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely. It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"


No comments: