Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

17 September 2012

Obama: "We're Going To Reshape Selfish, Mean-Spirited America...I’m Not Interested In The Suburbs. The Suburbs Bore Me."



M2RB:  Demi Lovato







Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to waste
So let me give your heart a break
 





"REPUBLICAN ARE FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS?? GIVE ME A BREAK!"

- HenryAgincourt, New Romney Ads Go Positive, Negative, Townhall.com, 17 September 2012


John McCain won 60% of the middle class vote in 2008.  Obama will lose it again this year.  Just who the hell do you think gave him a "shellacking" in 2010 -- the worst midterm election for any party since 1938 and the worst election for any party on both the national AND state levels since 1928?  The Middle Class.  When Obama was inaugurated, Democrats 56 Senate seats – they have 51 now (plus two independents who align mostly with the Democrats); 257 seats in the House of Representatives -  190 now; 29 of the 50 governorships - 20 now; and, 4,073 state legislative seats -  3,319 now.

He will win the poor, union, government worker, and professional classes...and he will need them to turn out in even greater numbers than they did in 2008.   Democrats talk about the women's gap, which is not greater than it was in 2008, but they never talk about the men's gap.  Obama is getting absolutely crushed by men, especially by white, blue-collar and middle-class men.  Every poll that I've seen has him trailing Romney by numbers from the high teens to 26%.  At 23%, it becomes mathematically impossible for Obama to win. Furthermore, he won 53% of the Independent vote four years ago.  EVERY poll -- even the outliers like the CNN poll that has him at +6 -- show him losing Indies...and, in most cases, he is losing us by double-digits.

Republicans hold a substantial voter enthusiasm advantage.  Nationally, the GOP has a 4 point lead in voter identification...the greatest spread between the parties in decades and, perhaps, history.  In swing states, Democrats have seen their voter registration drop by 800,000 ... with a disproportionate decrease in the number of African-Americans and Hispanics identifying themselves as Democrats.  Am I saying that they've become Republicans or will vote for Romney?  No.  But, I am suggesting that many aren't going to be motivated to vote on 6 November 2012...and that is a devastating problem for Axelrod and the boys to try and solve.

I'm a libertarian.  I have no love for the Republican Party, especially the platform committee.  Recently, someone from the RNC rang and wanted to talk to me about a donation (because I've maxed out on some candidates and have given oodles to Super Pacs so I guess I'm on the call list now).  I told him that I was busy.  He asked when it would be convenient for him to call again.  I said, "When the Stupid Party quits being stupid, stops being the party of spending-n-warring, emancipates itself from people like Rove, Romney, McShame, Boehner, McConnell, the Bushes, Powell, Santorum, Gingrich, etc."  As much as I loathe the current GOP, you couldn't do anything to prevent me from voting against Obama in November and I live in a deep blue state so my vote really will be irrelevant.  I mean it:  I'll crawl over broken glass.

Oh, and don't even think about playing the race card.  It is maxed out and, therefore, declined.  As far as Obama's skin is concerned, my problem with it has never been the colour, but the thinness.  The dude could be a frighteningly white Bernie Sanders, Patrick Leahy, and Howie Dean from frighteningly white Vermont all rolled into one and I would still do anything to get rid of him.  I detest Progs...of any colour, gender, creed, national origin, and sexual orientation.  In fact, I have a Save Five rule, i.e., if I knew about an impending disaster, my warnings to Progs would be limited to five.  Furthermore, I would gladly donate lifetime gift certificates at Planned Parenthood or free sterilisations; provided, they are used ONLY BY WHITE PROGRESSIVES.

Although he was incorrect on the facts of the case, Chief Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes famously said in Buck v Bell, "Three generations of imbeciles are enough." 


Well, I've had enough with the generations of stupid, white Progressives.  Too many of you are just too stupid to seed and multiply.


Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackson once said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."  If the Constitution is not a suicide pact, then "We, the 'Stupid, Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Xenophobic, Home-Schooled, Dirt-Eating, Snake-Handling, Sister-Marrying, Deer-Shooting, Squirrel-Eating, Hick-n-Hustering, Moonshine-Running, Meth-Cooking, One-Tooth-Brushing, Single-Hair Comb-Overing, Blue-Plate-'n-Light-Special-Luvin', Stand-At-Attention-WalMart-Shoppers-Shopping, Ignorant, Untravelled, Flag-Waving, Cry-In-Our-Beers-And-With-Lee-Greenwood, Teabag-Waving, Guns-n-Bibles-Bitter-Clinging' People" shouldn't commit to committing suicide with "They, the 'Nattering Nabobs of Newspeak and the oh so Smarty-Smart, Elite' People" like you either. 

Besides, why should the bitter-clinging Middle Class vote for a man, who doesn't even like them?


"We're going to reshape selfish, mean-spirited America...I’m not interested in the suburbs. The suburbs bore me. And I’m not interested in isolating myself. I feel good when I’m engaged in what I think are the core issues of the society, and those core issues to me are what’s happening to poor folks in this society.”

- Barack Obama, 3 May 1990



Who lives in the suburbs?  Middle Class America. 

Middle Class America, Barack Obama thinks that you are selfish.

Middle Class America, Barack Obama thinks that you are mean-spirited. 

Middle Class America, Barack Obama isn't interested in you. 

Middle Class America, Barack Obama is bored by you.

Middle Class America, Barack Obama does not "have your back."

Middle Class America, why would you have Barack Obama's back?




 http://www.westernjournalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/obama-1990-interview-harvard-student-tackles-racism-at-its-core.jpg



PS:  Obama may very well win, but you are dead wrong if you think that I'm going to be the loser.




Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato
The day I first met you
You told me you'd never fall in love
But now that I get you
I know fear is what it really was

Now here we are

So close yet so far
Haven't I passed the test
When will you realize
Baby, I'm not like the rest

Don't wanna break your heart

Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to waste
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah

On Sunday you went home alone

There were tears in your eyes
I called your cell phone, my love
But you did not reply

The world is ours if we want it

We can take it if you just take my hand
There's no turning back now
Baby, try to understand

Don't wanna break your heart

Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to waste
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break

There's just so much you can take

Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah

When your lips are on my lips

And our hearts beat as one
But you slip out of my fingertips
Every time you run, whoa-oh-whoa-oh-oh

Don't wanna break your heart

Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mistake

There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to waste
So let me give your heart a break
(Let me give your heart a break)

'Cause you've been hurt before

I can see it in your eyes
You try to smile it away, some things you can't disguise
Don't wanna break your heart
Maybe, I can ease the ache, the ache
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break

There's just so much you can take

Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break (your heart), your heart a break (a break)
Oh yeah, yeah

The day I first met you

You told me you'd never fall in love 

No comments: