Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

16 September 2012

Dancing Bear: Hopenchange Baby, Obama Baby, Foot Soldier For The Man



 M2RB:  Elton John, Madison Square Garden







 Hopenchange crazy, Obama baby, foot soldier for the man
Mesmerised, spellbound smile, you'll cede your freedoms to your man
Obamarina, you must have seen him swaying in the stands
And, now, he's jobless, always indebted, a tiny puppet in His hand

  Obamafreaks out in the street
Handing tickets out for ObamaGod
Twirling 'round, they faint, cry and laugh
  Bankruptcy Boulevard, you see, is not that bad

Empty Chair, He makes his stand
In the auditorium
Looking on, he chants the mantra-songs
The words, he knows.  "Yes, We Can!" he hums.

But, oh, how it feels so real
Lying though, Empty Chair says what they want to hear
Only He, He intones, can lower the oceans and hear thee
And, when He says softly, slowly

Hold me closer, Obamarina
Count the votes on the electoral highway
Pay my campaign down to your last penny
I've had a busy day, today

Hopenchange crazy, Obama baby, foot soldier for the man
Mesmerised, spellbound smile, you'll cede your freedom to your man
Obamarina, you prayed to see Him, as you were swaying in the stands
And, now, your jobless, always indebted, a tiny puppet in His hand
  






"Lol, I can’t wait to come back here after President Obama comfortably wins re-election."

DBear, the artist formerly known as Dancing Bear, on September 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM



My dear, Obama very well may win reelection, but please allow me to offer you a few words of advice given the fact that President Obama believes that his policies have been a "success," intends to make no changes to them, and will pivot to further "Middle Class Salves" like climate change, nuclear disarmament, and immigration reform...none of which is on the Top 50 list of priorities for Middle Class America.

So, should the Empty Suit occupying the Empty Chair be reelected, I will gleefully enjoy all 1,461 days knowing that your life will continue to suck with higher food prices, higher petrol prices, lower home values, a devalued currency, higher unemployment, higher taxes, higher health insurance premiums, higher inflation, lower income, historically low interest rates making it impossible for you to grow your savings in any real way, growing crises around the world, more anti-Americanism, deepening depression as your idol suffers the inevitable lame-duck, shove-it-up-your-ass from Republicans (who will be in even less of a mood to compromise since Obama will have no mandate, a narrower margin of victory, and the GOP will control the House, at least), the plague of historical, second term scandals strikes, the Secret Service starts making furtive, midnight runs to Walgreen's to purchase cases of Just For Men and Retin-A, the junk in Michelle’s trunk  spreading evermore as she furthers into middle age, etc.

And, on each of those days, I will wake up in my freezing, all-white bedroom at whatever time I choose as I continue my labour and capital strike knowing that you will be on your second or third cup of coffee sitting in your little cubbyhole slaving away for a few pennies at some insignificant work that would not be missed if you got hit by a bus full of dancing bears.

Enjoy your Pyrrhic victory, but remember this:



FUND YOUR UTOPIA WITHOUT ME.™



PS: MAY I WELCOME YOU TO MY PARLOUR SAID THE BLACK WIDOW, GALTIAN CAPITALIST TO THE HALF-WITTED OBAMA-FLYBOY?






 Tiny Dancer - Elton John


Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand

Jesus freaks out in the street
Handing tickets out for God
Turning back she just laughs
The boulevard is not that bad

Piano man he makes his stand
In the auditorium
Looking on she sings the songs
The words she knows the tune she hums

But oh how it feels so real
Lying here with no one near
Only you and you can hear me
When I say softly slowly

Hold me closer tiny dancer
Count the headlights on the highway
Lay me down in sheets of linen
you had a busy day today

Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand





No comments: