Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

14 July 2012

It's A Tax, But You Won't Pay It, If You Have Insurance...No Way, No How...Would I Lie To You?



M2RB:  Eurythmics live from Sydney, Australia









Would I lie to you?








“By the way, if you’ve got health insurance, you’re not getting hit by a tax.”
- President Obama



So, since I have health insurance, I won’t be hit — directly or indirectly — by any of the other taxes in Obamacare either, right, Chump?


1. A 156% increase in the federal excise tax on tobacco

2. Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax

3. Obamacare Surtax on Investment Income

4. Obamacare Excise Tax on Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans

5. Obamacare Hike in Medicare Payroll Tax

6. Obamacare Medicine Cabinet Tax

7. Obamacare HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike

8. Obamacare Flexible Spending Account Cap – aka “Special Needs Kids Tax”

9. Obamacare Tax on Medical Device Manufacturers

10. Obamacare “Haircut” for Medical Itemized Deduction from 7.5% to 10% of AGI

11. Obamacare Tax on Indoor Tanning Services

12. Obamacare elimination of tax deduction for employer-provided retirement Rx drug coverage in coordination with Medicare Part D

13. Obamacare Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tax Hike

14. Obamacare Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals

15. Obamacare Tax on Innovator Drug Companies

16. Obamacare Tax on Health Insurers

17. Obamacare $500,000 Annual Executive Compensation Limit for Health Insurance Executives

18. Obamacare Employer Reporting of Insurance on W-2

19. Obamacare “Black liquor” tax hike

20. Obamacare Codification of the “economic substance doctrine”









Would I lie to you? - Eurythmics 


Would I lie to you?
Would I lie to you honey? (Oh, no, no, no)
Now would I say something that wasn't true?
I'm asking you sugar, would I lie to you?
My friends, know what's in store
I won't be here anymore
I've packed my bags
I've cleaned the floor
Watch me walkin', walkin' out the door
(Believe me) I'll make it, make it
(Believe me) I'll make it, make it
Would I lie to you?

Would I lie to you honey? (Now honey would I lie?)
Now would I say something that wasn't true?
I'm asking you sugar, would I lie to you?
Tell you straight, no intervention
To your face, no deception
You're the biggest fake
That much is true
Had all I can take
Now I'm leaving you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you

(Believe me) I'll make it, make it, oh yes I will
(Believe me) I'll make it, make it (Make it, make it, make it, make it, make it, make it, make it)
Would I lie to you? (I'll make it, make it)
Would I lie to you honey?
Now would I say something that wasn't true?
I'm asking you sugar, would I lie?

Would I lie to you?
Would I lie to you honey? (Oh, no, no, no)
Now would I say something that wasn't true?
I'm asking you sugar, would I lie to you?
My friends, know what's in store
I won't be here anymore
I've packed my bags
I've cleaned the floor

Watch me walkin', walkin' out the door
(Believe me) Watch me, watch me
(Believe me) Watch me, watch me, yes I will
Would I lie to you? ((Watch me) Watch me, watch me (Check out, check out, check out, check out, check out))

Would I lie to you? (Oh, no, no, no) (Oh, no, no, no) (Oh, no, no, no) (Walking, walking) (C'mon, c'mon, c'mon)

Would I lie to you?
(Watch me) Would I lie to you?

(Watch me now) Would I lie to you? (Check out, check out, check out, one more time, check out, check out)
(Watch me now) Would I lie to you? (Would I lie to you?) Check out, check out, check out, check out, check out)) 

 Would I lie to you?

No comments: