Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

11 June 2012

The Great Yeastie Noyz Implosion



 M2RB:  Amy Winehouse













Roger, was this really a quote?

Yes. It was to me. Just so that you guys know, I wasn’t offended. Of course, I am the type of woman, who considers it a compliment to be called a “cvnt” by my enemies — because I know that I have set their hair on fire. Nevertheless, it is inappropriate language for Hot Air and I’m sure that many readers to not wish to read posts calling women the c-word or UYS telling them to suck him off. So, he deserves whatever he gets.

..wondering of this toolbox finally reached critical mass and started melting his containment vessel. That seems to be the mission profile of a lot of trolls. They wither self-destruct and disengage or are zapped by the powers-that-be.

This is exactly what happened. I replied to a post of his about the outside money & the Koch Brothers “buying” the recall for Walker with this, which I turned into a post for my blog as it was well-liked and I thought others could use it as a rebuttal for the talking points:



He replied:

These new republican party hates the middle class.
 Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM



I replied:

The middle class voted for McCain over Obama by 20 points in 2008. The middle class gave the Democrats the worst ass-kicking in a mid-term since 1938 and nationally/statewide/locally since 1928 and the middle class will vote against Barack Obama in November.

And, you can take that to any bank in Switzerland or Germany where they are so secure that you will have to pay them for the privilege of parking your money.

As in California, the Democratic party, nationally, has become the party of the gentrified, liberal elites, public sector unions, and government dependents. The middle class are tired of being asked to foot the bill because, unlike Progressives who believe that money grows on trees and unicorn farts can power the 21st century economy, they know that they are going to get stuck with the cheque.


He responded:

You mean the ones the middle class hating republican senate filibustered everyday?
Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 10:12 PM


Which prompted me to write:

Nah, he means like the Democrats, who from 7 July 2009 until 4 February 2010, could do anything that they wanted and there wasn’t any way that the Republicans could stop them.

Want a Buffett rule? No prob.

Want to raise taxes on the evil rich to 99.5%? No prob.

Want single-payer? No prob.

Want cap-n-trade? No prob.

Stop crying ‘cuz ya boy ain’t flying.

The Democrats introduced cloture in 1918. Originally, it required 67 voted. The number was reduced to 60 during the Carter administration. There have been only five presidents that have had filibuster-proof, i.e., 60/67 senator caucusing with their party. They were:

Woodrow Wilson

Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Lyndon Baines Johnson

James Earl Carter

Barack Hussein Obama

Not a single Republican president ever had a filibuster-proof Senate; yet, they somehow managed to get things done. All you guys do is blame others for Obama’s inadequacies. LBJ, Obama is not. Clinton & FDR, Obama is not. He allowed the Democrats to draft the stimulus, Obamacare, Frank-n-Dodd, etc. He didn’t expend any political capital. He rarely speaks to Republicans and hardly even talks to Democratic leaders…and they are on record saying this. He refuses to compromise. He doesn’t know how to negotiate.

I am sorry that you would rather live in a country like China or North Korea where there is one-party rule and the Dear Leader gets everything that he wants, but you don’t. Suck it up and put on some big-boy pants.

Personally, I hate weak and whiny men and after 3 1/2 years of listening to you little wimps whine about Bush, mean, old Republicans, the Tea Party, libertarians, tsunamis, the Arab Spring, Angela Merkel (who has bigger stones than any of the boys on your side — so does Hillary, for that matter), the weather (It’s too cold! It’s too hot! WTF is this? Goldilocks and the Three, Little Bears?), and the Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Stimulus Act of 2009, which would have been really supercalifragilisticexpialidocious if we had spent $10 trillion instead of $800+ billion, blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine, I really just wish all of you would tie a bunch of tyres together and float on over to Fideltopia. 

Hell, I’ll even spare the Cuban government the expense and provide you with a rice cooker gratis before you leave.


Then, he really started to get PO’d:

Look in the mirror. 99% of the people who post here hate the middle class. They believe we already make too much money so why not tax us to death.

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 10:49 PM


So, I replied:

I don’t hate the middle class. I want them to keep more of their hard-earned money. I want them to be able to pack their kids lunches and not have the food police deem a turkey sandwich less nutritious than Flotus-Approved Chicken Nuggets. I want them to be able to buy the kinds of lightbulbs, sodas, cars, homes, etc., that they want. I want them to be able to choose where they send their children instead of some failing school with illiterate, yet tenured, teachers. I want the government out of their lives, bodies, and wallets.

You want to turn the middle class into a bunch of Julia borgs.

You seem to believe that you can only demonstrate your love for someone by paying higher taxes to a middleman, who will then parcel out some crumbs to those that you want to show your love.

That’s not me, baby. I want freedom for everyone. Small government = Big citizens.

And, for the record, I don’t believe anyone makes too much money. I don’t care how much money people make as long as they earn it honestly.


Then:

He called me a selfish, greedy, fraud, who hated the middle class and who was a 1%’er in the pocket of the Koch Brothers, blah, blah, blah.

 I wrote back:

“Oh, you don’t like me! You really don’t like me!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not-Sally-Field face off/Real RWM face on:  Kiss My (_*_)


That triggered the suck off post:


I will right after you are done sucking me off sis.

Uppereastside on June 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM


And my response
:
Like that’s ever going to happen. You’d be too busy trying on my shoe and handbag collection.
By the way, you really should try Chanel Lumiere as a base. It will do a much better job covering your 5 o’clock shadow than Maybelline.

So, yeah, it was a spectacular troll meltdown. We even warned him as he “PROGRESSIVEly” lost it.

C’est la vie.


No comments: