Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

02 March 2012

Win One For The Magnificient Bastard!







astonerii writes:  "I have good cause to want to get rid of the Obama, but the thing I will not do is replace him with someone who long term has an even higher risk of causing even more harm. Romney is just such a person. I will work to ensure he is not elected. Pick one of the other candidates and lets get rid of Obama. Do not count on my being on your side if Romney is the one your supporting."


Listen, I am a libertarian. I dislike all of the drivers in you guys' clown car crack-up, but I promise you this:

If you nominate a ChiaPet to run against Obama, I will vote for said ChiaPet in November.

I became a citizen in 2002. I didn’t vote in 2004 because I was called, unexpectedly, back home to care for my grandmother. In 2008, I voted against Obama by voting for McDisaster….but it took a 3 Grey Goose ‘tinis at lunch first in order to do so. Palin, circa 2008, was the only thing that made the ticket remotely palatable.



To quote The Magnificent Bastard, Andrew Lord Breitbart:


"I don’t care who our candidate is and I haven’t since the beginning of this. I haven’t! Ask not what the candidate can do for you, ask what you can do for the candidate! …When I walk through CPAC or a I travel the United States to meet people in the Tea Party who care – black, white, gay, and straight – anyone that’s willing to stand next to me to fight the progressive left, I will be in that bunker.And if you’re not in that bunker because you’re not satisfied with [a certain] candidate, more than shame on you! You’re on the other side!"



The chance of repealing Obamacare if Obama gets reelected: 0%

The chance of repealing Obamacare if Romney is elected: >0%

The chance of Cass Sunstein and Harold Koh becoming Supreme Court Justices if Obama gets reelected: >0%

The chance of Cass Sunstein and Harold Koh becoming Supreme Court Justices if Romney gets elected: 0%

The chance of entitlement reform if Obama is reelected:0%

The chance of entitlement reform if Romney is elected: >0%.

The chance of a balanced budget if Obama is reelected: 0%.

The chance of a balanced budget if Romney is elected: >0%.

You are either with Obama and the Progs or you are against them. It’s that simple.

No comments: